Monday, July 19, 2010

Mamavation Monday July 19

Don't mind me if I keep this brief this week. I am wiped and today is only day one of VBS, 9 kiddos under 4 and 2 grown ups, not good odds. lol

Last week was a bad eating week for me, I don't really know why except I had a lot of residual stress from the week prior. Made bad choices and regretted them when I was making them but could stop myself most of the time. Except for the time when I was going to eat a big piece of leftover birthday cake but instead ate a couple bites and threw the rest out. I am proud of that moment.

Measurements this week:
waist 38 (down 1/2 an inch from last week)
hip 44
bust 38 (down an inch from last week
r arm 12.5
l arm 13
r thigh 26
l thigh 26.25

don't pay attention to the loss on here. Last week after I weighed in my power went out before it saved. So I am actually back up .5 lbs. Which honestly I expected it to be more. So not complaining.




Thank you to Chaquita for sponsoring this week Blogging Carnival. I personally am not a banana fan (its a texture thing) but my girls LOVE them and I like to bake with them. But Chaquita isn't just bananas you know, they have lots of great products.

Congrats to LORI!! @gutimom for being Sista of the Week. I have "known" Lori for a few years now thanks to world wide web and I think she is just plain awesome. I am glad others do too. Love you Lori!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those are definitely not the best of odds! You can do this, focus on this week and take one day at a time!

lovelyritaann said...

You can get that half a pound off in no time! You sound like you're staying active! Great job there!

jamnsfld76 said...

Rita, I forgot to mention I did get to the gym 2 days, did 3 mile walk at home another day and a couple days of one mile walk at home videos. I did stay active that helped.

and this week I am planning my meals better so I have a plan each night since I know I am going to be tired. That way I don't get caught in the eat out trap. :D

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

with all those kids you will lose that.5lbs in no time! I know you will be able to do this! Keep up your healthy habbits and you will eb great!

Lisa Johnston said...

Hey Baby Girl!! :)

I hope you survive VBS!!!

I agree, the last week was STUR-ESS-FUL!!

You're doing great, and don't worry about the not eating good! Chin up this week, and know that you're gonna do SO MUCH BETTER THIS WEEK!

We love you, and I TOTALLY miss you!

~Lori~ said...

Oh good luck at VBS!

Shake off those bad days, make today a better day! I know you can do it Jules! Love you!

Shawnee said...

Yeah VBS. I know this is just a little gain in a great weight loss story. Can't wait to catch up next week!!

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

VBS always stressed me out. I either got stuck with 3-4 year or the 10-11! insanity!

Congrats on losing the inches!!

HAve a great week

jennydecki said...

Far better to focus on the positive cake moment than any of the other stuff - what's done is done. Congrats on all the activity and getting to the gym and doing a nice long walk. Active is the way to be! Go you :)

Momma On The Run said...

Get up and dust yourself off.You can lose those pounds in no time! You got in a lot of fitness! Keep it up!

Rachel said...

I say it again -- you have my prayers this week! VBS has to be the MOST stressful week at Church all YEAR!

Sorry that the past couple of weeks have been so worrisome for you. :( I'm glad that you stayed active AND that you've started thinking/planning your meals for this week.

I am a HUGE fan of planning -- if I don't plan, I do NOT eat well. Just the plain honest truth.

Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

If nothing else, those kids will keep you moving, moving, moving all week long! Be sure to get your 8 hours of sleep, you're going to need all the energy you can muster :)

Steph (@stephhamm154)

Unknown said...

Our VBS is next week. I'm looking forward to all the extra activity, but not the lack of good food. (Our church serves food for everyone beforehand and the meals are not quite as nutritonally dense as I would like.)

Hang in there, Julie! Hugs!

bookieboo said...

My entire weight loss was 3 steps forward and one step back. Just get back up. You'll be fine. XXOO