Monday, November 1, 2010

Is it over yet?? AHHHH Monday

Why does it seem that just when I start getting back on track life gets busy or someone gets sick. AHHHH Calgon take me away.

So I missed my post last week, just too much to do and not enough time. I missed Mv TV and have been pretty quiet this week. Seriously just lacking time to sit down and do this stuff. I need an extra 4 hours in a day I think.

I did manage to get to the gym 2 times this week well 3 if you count the failed attempt one day, of course one day when I actually paid for childcare at the gym. I was in the gym and ready to work out, my sis was supposed to have a rehab appt that got screwed up. So we ended up leaving because she was in pain and upset. I felt really bad for her and it was one time when I had to help take care of my big sis, and I was glad I was there for her. She hurt her ankle over a month ago and it swells and is very painful and all she has gotten for treatment is the run-around. So frustrated for her.

More running this week. My Sammie is turing 9 on Sunday and we have a big party planned Sat. So I have lots to do to get ready for that. With Halloween last night we have been busy this weekend and I am glad that is over and will be glad when this weekend is over too. I am ready for fall and for craft fairs. :) We have a big weekend of them the week of deer season. So the men folk deer hunt and women folk craft hunt. haha

Speaking of Halloween, I have to tell you our plan for the candy. I am really excited and so are my kids. Our dentist office is going to take their extra candy and buy it from them, $1 a pound up to $5. So happy to get rid of it and my kids are happy to get some money for it. So it is a win win for all.

I hope everyone has a great week. Rachel and Shelly I can't wait to see you on Mv TV tonight, I haven't been keeping up with the 2 of you very well but I know you are both going to do an awesome job. Congrats to our Sista of the week, Lorrie cuteangel79. You are such a sweet heart and I love chatting w/ you.

Thank you Subway for supporting Mv! We love ya around this house Subway is our go-to "fastfood" these days and my girls all have there special sammie. Good luck to Jared in the NYC ING Marathon. Its on my Sammie's B-day so I know you will do great!

11 comments:

~Lori~ said...

Shake off being gone last week. I missed ya! Just take a deep breathe....relax...you can do this! I understand being busy, just breath and do the best you can! HUGS

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Wow you are one busy mama!! Try to take some time for yourself, and don't worry about us, we know you are busy! we miss you though!! Hugs!

Carrie said...

We all get buisy, so just do what you feel you can get to and don't worry about us. Take deep breaths you can get through this!

Rebecca B. said...

I think it goes without saying that if you're a mom, you're busy.

Relax... you can do this! We miss you, but we understand, we've all been there!

We'll see you whenever we can!

MNMSpecial said...

Such a great sister! Life happens, but you are doing great. This is a new week and we can only go forward from here. Good Luck with workouts this week.

Lena B said...

Thank You for Your comment on my blog. Anyway, cheers to making to the Gym. I can't do that at all. And good move with the candies. My dentist does it too, but I didn't. There is always next year

kia said...

You got to the gym and I am proud of you. That is great with so much going on. I felt like I haven't visited your blog in forever... I only made it to 1/2 of the posts last week. Glad to know I didn't miss yours. Have an awesome week gracefully keeping everything together.

gretablau said...

I love how you say "deer season" like we all know when that is. HA HA HA.

Sorry to hear about your sister. Can she go somewhere else for treatment?

Good luck this week!! Awesome about the dentist!!

Anonymous said...

Busy mama! And I love the dentist candy buyback. I am going to be smiling about that all day.

When you figure out that whole extra hours in the day thing, will you let me know how to do it, too?

Anonymous said...

I second MrsFatass's request - when you figure out how to get 4 more hours a day, let me know how :)

You are busy and I think we all can appreciate that. :)

I hate that your sister is going through so much with her ankle and hope she finds some relief soon :(

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

thank you i like talking to you too

great job getting to the gym and i hope that you can continue to do well with your workouts and diet

lorrie
http://150by40.wordpress.com