Monday, May 24, 2010

Mamavation Monday Week 4

Are you sure it is Monday already? Where has the week gone? If that is any indication of how my week went, it sure didn't go the way I had hoped. I was super busy, it was the last week of school after all. Why on earth did I expect it to be an easy week. And then to top it all off my oldest daughter fell off a playground while we were on a little day trip to St. Louis and ended up taking a trip to the ER via ambulance. That was not a good day or a good way to start summer vacation.

I am super frustrated with myself this week. I woke up this morning mad at myself. I cant seem to finish anything. That is how I feel at least. I start lots of stuff, sewing projects, scrap books, books to read, weight loss journeys, etc etc but how many do I actually finish? I feel like such a quitter. Not that I want to quit, I don't, but I just don't keep up what I start. I want to keep going I just don't think I know how. Blah I feel like a mental case.

So today I haven't even weighed in, maybe I will later and post an update, I don't know. Just kind of mad at myself right now. BUT and that is a big one. I am NOT giving up. This week WILL be a better week. I know I said that last week too, but I really want it to be better.

I have really enjoyed getting to know Rachel and Kim the last few weeks while they were the Mamavation Moms. I am excited to see their journey continue. And Thank You to Subway for hosting our Mamavation Carnival this week. We love Subway around here. I love that I can feed my kids healthy quick and fresh food for a decent price. And they love that they can pick and chose the veggies and topping they like. Its a Win Win all around.

I have to say I am REALLY excited about Tuesdays Biggest Loser Finale. I LOVE that show!!! And knowing I will get to watch it with all my mamavation momma friends makes it even better. Just know that I am giving up a Miche purse party for you all. lol I really hope america gives Daris another chance. I think we all know what it is like to make a mistake. He has done such a great job up til now and I think it is good that he showed his weakness, now others can better help support him during his hard times. But I love Koli-bear too, and he definitely deserves to be in the final 3 too, so I am very torn. They all deserve to be there, they have all worked really hard. Can't wait to see who wins and how hot Ashley gets, she is a beautiful girl and I just really love her.

So my goals for this week, I am keeping it simple.

3 days of exercise, something. Anything

and 3-4 glasses of water a day.

That shouldn't be too much to ask of myself. Lets hope.

6 comments:

Lisa Johnston said...

I keep losing my comments! Gr!!

I am so sorry that your week was so rough! I hope that this week will be better for you! Chin up babe.

You can do this. I know you know. You're one of the strongest mamas I know, and with all the will power you have... you've got this!

I hope baby girl is feeling better today!

Have a great week, babe. I love you tons!

Lisa

kia said...

This does sound like a rough week. I hope your little one is doing better now and that you are working out of your funk. This is a new week... heck everyday is a fresh start. Take a deep breath and go for it!

Jess said...

I am so sorry you have had such a rough week. Keep your chin high things will get better. We are all here to in courage and support you! Don't forget you are not alone!

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

First, please don't be so hard on yourself. We are human. We are NOT perfect.

I am sorry your week has been so chaotic. I hate when the week is like that simply because it stresses me out more than necessary.

Have you ever heard of FlyLady. Your story sounds so much like my own. while my own life isn't always put together and organized, it is more now than ever before since I found Flylady.net I am not affiliated with them in any way. I just LOVE what they teach. It's free :-)

Hope this week is stress-free and you meet all of your goals. You can do this. Don't forget about the sistahood when you are feeling weak! That's what it's for - support

Trish said...

Sorry you have had a rough week...sometimes that is how we go.

Have a better week and know you are a strong woman!

~Lori~ said...

Head up Jules....as Pete Cohen says(I need to listen to him too).. tell those negative comments in your head to "shut the duck up!" You can do this girl. Shake it off and move on! Baby steps!