Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Blog title

I don't even know if anyone reads this, maybe I am just rambling on to myself. If I am that is ok. I sometimes talk out loud to myself when I am doing my chores. Sometimes I ask myself questions and SOMETIMES I even answer myself. Admit it, you do to. SOMETIMES.

Ok so where was I going.. Oh yeah my Blog title. Incase anyone out there doesn't know what it is about. Well of course it has a LOT to do with the fact that I have 3 children of the female persuasion and we even adopted a female pooch. But it also has to do with my all time favorite movie, Annie. Do you know it? Do you have it practically memorized like I do? Do you sometimes break out into a chorus of "The sun'll come out TOMORROW...." like I do (ask my girls)? I love it. Well in the movie Miss Hannigan sings a song called "Little Girls." One night while watching the movie with my parents I realize that song should be my song (well not all the lyrics but some of them) and it made me laugh. A few weeks later I wanted to spruce up my blog and have some kind of twist on something from Annie and then I realized that was it.

So in case you care or what to know what this song is. Keep in mind if you don't know this movie that Ms. Hannigan is the operator of a girls orphanage during the depression. Enjoy! (oh and if you read this, won't you post a comment so I know I am not alone out here. :)

No comments: