Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday

I never understood those "wordless Wednesday" post they are rarely wordless. lol

So today I am frustrated at myself and my lack of motivation. It seems that the more I try to motivate myself the more of a slacker I become. I am happy to report that my slacking has NOT resulted in a gain of weight so far, but I am not losing either. And I haven't lost enough yet to be at a plateau, I just suck at being consistent. My problems I like food, I don't like water or exercise. There I said it. What does that get me? NOTHING I know. lol The warmer it gets outside the less I want to do. But before my excuse was it was too cold. So go figure right. I need to start a food journal, like a real one, I have tried writing things down in a note book but that just isn't that handy.

I keep thinking I should suck it up and try to get a gym membership, but I really can't afford one, and certainly can't afford to have one I don't use. I wish there was a simple answer, but there isn't. I have several workout videos some of which I enjoy doing, others that challenge me more than I can handle most of the time. Both are good, in there own ways, but I find myself avoiding the challenging ones and sticking with the not so challenging ones. I guess some exercise is better than none.

And then there is that mean ole Wii (and Wii Fit Plus). I will say it finally has my age in the 30's which is good considering I think the first day it said I was like 74 or something. Finally yesterday it tells me I am not getting on there often enough, but it isn't my only form of exercise, it also tells me I can log my other exercises in an Activity log, problem is I don't know how to find said activity log. So that was rather pointless. I am using it as my official scale since I don't really like my bathroom scale (maybe because it is one my ex insisted we buy and I think it is a piece of crap).

So if anyone is out there and bothers reading any of this tell me 2 things. What do you use as a food journal and how can I find the Activity Log on the Wii Fit Plus?

Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations. :)

No comments: